FIG Love… These power packed poppers are the nutrient rich food you have been looking for… Just add them as a snack or to salad or main dish. It will be love at first bite!
These little fig treats offer:
- Antioxidants (more in the ripest figs)
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, pantothenic acid, & B6.
- Minerals phosphorus, sodium, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, & copper.
- Fatty acids
- And amino acids.
All this goodness compacted into a small, varied colored fig offers the following:
- Reduce heart disease
- Improve heart & cardiovascular health
- Weight loss
- Constipation prevention
- Reduce risk of cancer (specifically breast cancer)
- Reduce respiratory symptoms
- Sexual health
- Improve vision & eye health
- Improve digestion
- Improve bone health
- And, support diabetes (reducing insulin)
YouTube Health videos: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN
Some of the varieties are:
- Black Mission
- White Genoa
- Brown Turkey
- Osborn Prolific
- Peter’s Honey
- Desert King
- And so many more!
These sweet fruits are harvested in two seasons: Early summer and Late Summer
Grab them when you see them in your local market and this is how you may eat them:
- Add to smoothies
- Slice into salads
- Dried figs and toasted nuts
- Fig spread on toast with cheese
- And, in cereal
Manage your health simply… Everything you need to know to boost your immune function Intestinal Health book www.intestinalhealthbook.com