This Green Goddess…
The avocado, also known as the alligator pear, is a fruit. It is full of nutrients, but most importantly, healthy fats. Delicious and nutritious! This powerfully potent fruit is packed with the following nutrients:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid)
- Vitamins K, C, E, B1, B2, B3, A, B6, B5, and B3
- Minerals such as magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, niacin, phosphorous, riboflavin, and thiamine.
- Also, a small amount of protein!
Intestinal Health Videos: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN – SUBSCRIBE.
If your diet requires you to avoid Sodium or Saturated Fat, this is the food for you!
Here are some of the benefits:
- Improved digestion
- Reduces risk of stroke & improves blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases weight loss
- Reduces constipation
- Improves kidney health
- Reduces risk of diseases & cancer
- Improves mood
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves eye health
- Reduce osteoarthritis
- Improves skin
- And, most of all great taste!
So many great ways to eat avocados:
- Add to salads
- Make guacamole
- Huevos Rancheros
- Add to a Salmon or Turkey sandwich
- Or, just by the spoonful!
More recipes in Part II of: Intestinal Health book www.intestinalhealthbook.com