Lower Blood Pressure TODAY!
Plump, round and juicy treats. Welcome to the delightful world of oranges! Originating in Asia, these robust beauties offer an abundance of health benefits and are available all year long. Whether you need a snack or desert, these plump treats are your go to. Check out all the amazing nutrients:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1 & B6
- Vitamin A
- Pantothenic acid
- And, fiber!
More about Intestinal Health: http://bit.ly/1VfVFT2 SUBSCRIBE!
So, how do these colorful juicers help us stay well:
- Reducing free radical damage
- Antioxidant support
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory, especially in the white pulp & peel
- Reduce cancer risk
- Improve digestion
- Support the immune system
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Improves lung function & respiratory health
- Lowers risk of obesity
- Improves brain function
- Reduces allergies
- And, so many more wonderful feel good qualities…
Naturally sweet, plump, yet firm citrus fruit has found many useful ways to be consumed:
- Peel and eat
- Zest into pasties, salad dressings, or meat sauces
- Saluted with fish
- Jams or marmalades
- Add to fruit or vegetable salads
- Sliced or quartered with your lunch
- Baked with yams or squash
- Or, candied ~ Yum!
This pulpy delight is one of the world’s most favorite foods! Both for snacking or cooking. Just make sure you pick “heavy” oranges as they have more juice. Place these sweethearts on your counter top and munch away every day!
Get the book! http://amzn.to/2ckb2Mm