Where Does Anger Go?
Feeling angry? It is normal for us to feel anger for one reason or another, from time to time. However, becoming angry frequently or constantly for a duration of time may have ill effects on your body, especially the liver. Yes, the liver, according to Chinese and Ayurvedic medical practices, is the organ associated with emotional anger.
Located in the lower right quadrant of the abdomen under the ribcage, the liver does more than 700 daily functions on behalf of our wellbeing. One of the three “vital organs” of the body. Many of these functions include glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells (blood cleansing), plasma protein synthesis, hormone, and cholesterol production, supporting the digestive process, contributing to healthy nutrient absorption, detoxification, and your immune function. More details about liver function may be found on pages 77-86 Intestinal Health ~ A Practical Guide to Complete Abdominal Comfort http://amzn.to/2ckb2Mm
Now that we know how important the liver is to our health, can extended or frequent frustration, rage, or aggravation ultimately cause liver problems? Yes, not only can it upset our digestive processes, but may cause headaches or dizziness, belching or bowel issues. These may be an indication of poor liver function.
While there are “other” means of degradation to the liver, such as toxins, fat, hormones, viruses, parasites, or gallbladder congestion, to name a few, this article is addressing anger specifically relating to the liver and how to support your liver better. How to better care for your liver and, ultimately reduce anger:
- Daily fruits and vegetables, especially greens. Such as Kale, beets, avocado, lemon, apples, cherries, artichokes, and olive oil.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, fried, fatty, and smoked foods.
- Avoid angry outbursts. Get professional help as needed.
- Exercise 4-5 times per week. Practice stress reduction, such as yoga or meditation.
- Supplement your diet with milk thistle, dandelion root, or a store bought or medical providers liver health blend.
- Avoid toxic exposure via air, water & touch.
- Drink ½ your body weight in water daily.
Overall health begins in the liver. Do not wait until it is close to failure. Amazingly, the liver may regenerate itself completely!
More Health Tip & Recipe Videos: http://bit.ly/29C5dIx – SUBSCRIBE.