Make a Splash with Coffee…
A good cup of coffee in the morning gets the day started right… but wait, what’s all the fuss about putting in into an enema?Why would anyone want to drink coffee from “that” end? Let’s take a closer look…
A coffee enema is:
- A method of delivering a coffee solution through the rectum.
- Therapeutic if taking rectally (toxic or irritant if ingested orally).
The benefits of coffee rectally are:
- Stimulation of hemorrhoidal and portal veins to the liver.
- Increasing of bile production.
- Opening of the bile ducts.
- Increasing bile flow.
Health Tips & Recipes: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN – SUBSCRIBE.
- The liver dumps toxins into the bile.
- The bile is excreted through the bowels, resulting in cleansing of the liver & colon.
- A clean liver may rebuild itself, reducing symptoms caused by toxins.
If you want to know how you are living, just ask your liver.
- Increased mental clarity
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy
NOTE: Add broths and fresh pressed juices to replenish loss of mineral salts.
How to preform a Coffee Enema can be found on pages 176-77 Intestinal Health ~ A Practical Guide to Complete Abdominal Comfort http://amzn.to/2ckb2Mm
Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D. Cleanse & Purify Thyself. California, Christobe Publishing, 2000: 228-29
*A word of caution: Avoid coffee enemas if you are allergic to coffee or are suffering from appendicitis, a rectal prolapse, or have fissures or fistulas. If you are taking medications, please check with your medical provider or health care practitioner to determine whether a coffee enema might interfere with their effectiveness. Infants and children under 4 years of age should not be given coffee enemas.