Can’t BEET This!
Naturally sweet, beets are often used as a source of sugar. Beyond being sweet and easy to prepare, these little jewels are a nutritional powerhouse too! Let’s take a glance at the nutritional benefits:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Amino Acids from Bentalains
- And, phytonutrients.
Find health related videos and recipes on YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN
All these great nutrients help your body to:
- Encourage bowel movements
- Fight off cancer
- Improve nerve and muscle function
- Supports kidney, liver, pancreas, and bone health
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Reduces inflammation
- Better brain function
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce risk of birth defects
- Increase energy and stamina
- And, boost your immune system to name a few!
Be sure to eat the beet greens for added nutrient support…
AND… Swiss chard is in the same family as beets so you can add some variety with the same nutrients values.
Super easy to prepare:
- Marinate with oil and lemon juice
- Or, grate raw
My favorite is to steam them, cut up and add to a salad. Simple and delicious. So full of flavor all by themselves.
Beware, harmless and expected, it sometimes takes you back when you see red urine or stool, a common side-effect of eating beets. No worries and no harm done!
Find more detailed information about food & herbs to help you manage a healthy intestinal tract & immune function Intestinal Health book www.intestinalhealthbook.com