… and renew your body!
The goal of cleansing is to flush out toxins and pollutants that may have accumulates naturally or unnaturally via substances such as: foods, liquids, air, heavy metals, chemicals, pollutants, bacteria, viruses, and more. For more extensive information on this subject, see http://amzn.to/20By3fr Part III. Additionally, any “good” or “bad” organisms living inside our bodies—such as intestinal bacteria, parasites, or yeasts—produce metabolic waste.
There are 5 Easy Ways to Clean Up all those toxins and here they are:
The Skin – is the largest of the five elimination organs
Cleansing or detoxification via the skin can be done with:
- Active Exercise – sweating
- Hot baths or hot tubs
- Steam saunas or vapor caves
- Bikram Yoga (hot yoga)
- Deep tissue or lymph drainage massage
- Infrared saunas – which also provide many other benefits
The Lungs – without breath, we do not live and slow, quiet breathing increases oxygen flow to the body’s cells. Consider using the following techniques:
- Vigorous exercise with deep breathing
- Yoga or Pilates breathing
The Kidneys – are responsible for filtering waste from the blood and releasing it through the urine. Some of the following may assist in cleansing your kidneys:
- Kidney cleansing herbs* such as: hydrangea, gravel, or marshmallow root; parsley, goldenrod, ginger, Uva Ursi (bearberry), black cherry concentrate, vitamin B6, and magnesium oxide. * Consult with your health care practitioner for the correct use and dosages.
- Drink unsweetened cranberry juice
- Lots and lots of clean water.
The Liver – The liver is the body’s primary detoxification organ. The two primary methods of cleansing the liver (and gallbladder) include:
- Liver/Gallbladder Flush’s – The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz.
- Two phases are applied to a liver flush for best results * Always consult with your health care practitioner to insure this is the right protocol for your health situation.
- The two phases are:
- Preparation, including the recommended dietary and lifestyle changes, for one to six weeks prior to the flush based on your health condition
- The actual flush, which typically lasts 36 hours from beginning to end
- Herbal formulas – * Use only as directed by the manufacturer or your health care practitioner.
The Colon – also known as the large intestines, is where nutrient absorption is finalized, stool is dehydrated, and waste material is passed out of the body. Maintaining a clean colon is imperative to overall good health! Here are a few ideas to assist in cleaning your colon:
- Colonics or colon hydrotherapy – open or closed system or colema board
- Herbal cleanses *Use only as directed by the manufacturer or your health care practitioner.
- Bentonite clay
- High water-content foods such as fruits, vegetables, squashes, and roots
- Fibrous foods such as grains, beans, legumes, greens, berries, etc.
Help yourself to be healthy, energized, and strong!
For Videos on Health: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN SUBSCRIBE
For more extensive information on this subject, see http://amzn.to/20By3fr Part III.